Okay! Here's the idea. I want to do a simple dungeon crawl using online posts. One dungeon, no campains, no heavy duty role play. Just problem solving and story telling. We check the board, hopefully every day. Those interested befriend me and reply to this post with a big ole A-OK.
1. Portions are writ with as much detail as you can muster. The more interesting it is the better. (here's looking at you Matt)
2. Keep answers within three, count em' three, paragraphs so that it won't take all day for me to read the stuff. (in fact one is perfered)
3. Make all roles yourself and post them. Start out each round with initiative. (I'll be using the optional initiative rules for simplicity's sake) It's on your honor, so please don't cheat. I'll know (with my super duper Dane powers)
4. Try to post every day (by midnight)
5. No crazy, crazy characters. I like creativity, but if you have to send me three pages explaining how your character came into being, I don't want to hear about it and I don't want to have to deal with people not being able to fit through doorways.
This might be a good idea to try out any Living Greyhawk ideas. 4th level characters, fist to post gets to be 5th. Buy all mundane items with starting gold. Subtract 2000 for the magical Items I will give you. You may make requests, but buy a sword if you want a sword. Keep an eye on encumbrance too, it might be important. The game will be in Rune, 3rd age. Let me know!